Thank you for choosing the Captec Capture 5
Read this article carefully:
- Before using the Capture 5, please ensure you read and understand the safety precautions.
- Don’t attempt to open the case of the camera or modify the camera it in any way. If the camera has been opened, the warranty will be void. Maintenance and repairs can only be performed by Captec.
- Keep the camera away from water and other liquids (unless used in the waterproof case).
- Do not handle the Capture 5 with wet hands (unless used in the waterproof case). This may cause the camera to malfunction.
- Recharge the battery (CPT-2) using the micro USB connector. Or the Captec ICS Dual charger
- Any variation to voltage or current will cause the camera to fail.
- The Capture 5 should not be used in heat exceeding 60 C (140F), or cold below -15C (5F).
- Do not drop the Capture 5.
- Avoid placing heavy objects on the Capture 5.
- Do not dispose of this unit in domestic waste.